How To Perform The bound Revolved Triangle Pose Properly
1. Start in a standing position with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
2. Step or jump to the top of your mat and face the long side. If it’s comfortable, turn your toes out slightly.
3. Bend your knees and lift your arms up so they’re parallel to the floor, palms facing each other.
4. Reach up and back with your left arm, while reaching forward and up with your right arm, taking them into a bind behind you if you can reach it. If you don’t have the flexibility yet, just keep both arms reaching in opposite directions without binding them together.
5. Lift both hips up off the floor and start to rotate from the waist as you exhale, lowering down onto one thigh until you find a balance that feels comfortable in this revolved triangle pose (Parivrtta Trikonasana). Stay in this position for several breaths, before rising back up into a standing position as you inhale again.