How To Perform The bound Triangle Pose Properly
1. Begin by lying on your back on the ground. Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the ground.
2. Stretch your arms out to the sides at shoulder height, palms facing up.
3. Inhale and press your feet firmly into the floor. Lift your hips, press into your hands, and one foot at a time, bring both feet together forming a “V” shape with your legs and torso.
4. Bring both of your middle fingers together by pressing them against each other while keeping the palms facing up towards the ceiling. Keep pressing through your feet and hands to lift as high off the floor as you can while still maintaining a comfortable position of balance.
5. Hold this pose for five deep breaths before slowly releasing to the floor with an exhale.