The One Legged Frog Pose
1. Begin by standing in Mountain Pose (Tadasana) with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Shift your weight onto the left foot and lift the right foot off of the ground, keeping the toes pointing toward the floor.
3. Bend your left knee deeply and reach your right arm up alongside your ear, bringing your fingertips together at the top of the pose. Keep your torso upright and lower your gaze to look at your bent knee. Reach out with your right fingertips to maintain balance as you stretch out into the pose.
4. Engage both legs by pressing into them towards each other as you hold this pose for several breaths. Feel a sense of expansion across both sides of the body.
5. Release from this pose by bringing both feet back to their original position on the floor and straightening both legs, eventually coming back into Mountain Pose (Tadasana).